Red Gum Lane Closure
Beginning Friday, Sept. 20, and continuing through Sunday, Sept. 22, Red Gum Lane will be closed between Kellogg Drive and Oak Lane. During this time, please utilize the Information Booth entry to access Parking Lot C.
On Monday, Sept. 23, Red Gum Lane (from Kellogg Drive) will be permanently reduced to one lane for entry into Lot C only. While the exit lanes will remain, there will be no northbound traffic beyond this point. Consequently, Red Gum Lane will be contained to vehicular traffic between University Dr. and Oak Lane. In addition, access to Parking Lot F8 will be relocated to a new entry at Oak Lane via Palm Drive.
- Pedestrian Travel changes
- Pedestrian travel from the parking structure towards the Library or the Bronco Student Center is along Voorhis Park and the front of the CLA Building
- There is no longer pedestrian access to Parking Lot C from Lot F8
- Parking Lot F4 access
- There is no longer access to Lot F4 from Red Gum Lane
- Access to Lot F4 is now from Cypress Lane via University Drive
- Parking Lot F8 access
- There is no longer access to Lot F8 from Red Gum Lane
- Access to Lot F8 is now from Oak Lane via Palm Drive
- Red Gum Closure
- Red Gum Lane has been closed from the Lot C entrance to Oak Lane