Improvements to the University Website
Finding BroncoDirect, Blackboard and email is now easier with the redesigned Online Services web page. The most popular websites are prominently featured at the top of the page, and all sites that require a login are listed below in alphabetical order.
The improvements to the Online Services page were prompted by feedback after the May launch of the university’s redesigned website. People wanted easier and quicker access to BroncoDirect, Blackboard and email.
“People spoke and we listened,” says Susan Reese, director of I&IT projects and services, and a member of the web core team. “After the launch of the new website, the web team responded to all the feedback and worked quickly make to make changes this summer. We tested a few different layouts of Online Services to see which one would be the friendliest.”
Other recent improvements to the university home page, based on feedback and university strategic goals, are:
- The scrolling section of news, announcements and events has been renamed “Campus Spotlight.”
- A link to the events calendar page is now in the utility navigation (dark gray bar at the top).
- Featured Sites has a name and a new look.
- The Giving website is linked from the main navigation (green bar).
- Links to the Future Students Home Page, Current Students Home Page, Faculty & Staff Home Page, etc. are more prominently displayed.